'This is the equivalent of an 'internal shower'. As the spring freshness born of the heavy rains and vast masses of melting snows on mountains in the hinterlands cause rivers to swell and rush turbulently onward to the sea, so too will your blood flow with renewed vigour.'
Moving Energy Mindfully
BODi DANCE Class Schedule
Monday 6pm - Heather
Tuesday 11am - Heather
Wednesday 7.15pm -Lynette
Friday 11am - Heather
and Saturday 10am - Jo
Included in your MULTI-PASS!
How is BODi DANCE different from other dance fitness?
- Movement and music variety -
between pulsing strong rhythms to flowing, spiraling and graceful
gestures. Music ranges from Celtic, New Age, Samba, Classical,
Electronic Dance, Afrobeat, Ambient, Lounge and Folk, and much more.
- The detail of alignment in healthy joint movement, built on decades of functional fitness knowledge.
- Adaptability- Every body, however, out of shape and uncoordinated, or supremely athletic and at the peak of fitness, all in one class. YOU can benefit too.
- Sensory awareness - learn to fine tune your senses and listen to feedback from the body; for alignment, for adjustment, for bringing you into the present moment and for more comfort and plEasure in your body.
- Set a focus and intention set at the beginning of each session for added skills and desired out comes.
- Maintaining a focus throughout class and how this can help us in every day life.
- The 8 keys to fitness, Flexibility, Agility, Mobility, Stability, Strength, Pandiculation, Surrender and Support are incorporated into the whole session.
- We integrate the whole body seamlessly to soothe the nervous system, while challenging co-ordination to build healthy neuro-pathways, breaking habits - a major factor in keeping young.
Our clients say:
"I love coming to ENERGYBODi Dance. Making the most of every movement and capturing the moment so fully time appears still. No rush - time pauses - you are lost in the moment." Margarita McGuinness
'' I have a busy, analytical, always forward planning brain that ENERGYBODi DANCE just switches off now, almost instantly. I feel more flexible, but more importantly, each time I visit I feel more soothed and balanced.
"In a recent job interview, I quoted ENERGYBODi as my anchor point to happily managing a hectic lifestyle. ENERGYBODi DANCE should be widely available as health promotion, prevention and restorer!!!''
(Scroll down to read more testimonals from our clients)
Is ENERGYBODi Dance for you?
- Are you wanting to get fit - cardio vascular, heart and lungs, and tone your body?
- Do you want an energetic workout that soothes and rejuvenates you softly but with sustaining power?
- Are you looking for a workout that feels more like playfulness than a 'workout' and feels pleasurable? Do you dislike aerobics?
- Do you want to move, not just up, down, in and out but in circles and spirals, finding energy in its natural flow?
- Do you need to look after your knees, your joints, your back?
- Do you need to manage your energy levels?
- Want to know every step is about moving with alignment for joint health with a full range of movement for a strong, supple and yet sensuous body?
- Do you want to feel uplifted in your moods and learn how to bring balance mentally and emotionally into your life?
- Is socialising and making new friends and having a place to come and belong part of getting fit?
- Do you enjoy learning more about how an exercise works and learning about your body so you get even more out of your classes?
- Do you love kicking off your shoes at home and dancing around the living room?
- Are you aged between 18-80?
ENERGYBODi Dance is waiting for you!
Who Comes To Classes?
PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU!
The magic is in its all inclusiveness. Regardless of age, fitness and ability, there is always something to learn and improved health and fitness for ALL.
What class members have to say....
"I just wanted to let you know about our dance classes and that I often arrive feeling stressed or anxious but, without fail, I leave feeling better. It isn't just an exercise class, it's much more than that and I think it should be available on prescription!" Margaret Dempsey.
"I love it here at ENERGYBODi. I have only been coming for a short time but feel it has made a huge difference to me. I feel that it makes me think differently about life. I think more positively and pay attention to the little things in life. My partner comes with me too and it is something we share together," Natasha.